We asked cryptоcurrency enthusiasts about their usage habits
We asked cryptоcurrency users from around the world about how they use their cryptо in their everyday life. Respondents from all continents filled out our survey, answering questions on how much cryptо they hodl, how often they use their cryptо for the purchase of goods and services, and what they think the greatest limitations for these currencies are when it comes to broader adaptation. With more than a hundred respondents, here’s what we found.
Download the report!
When it comes to demographics, the typical cryptоcurrency user is:
- male, between the ages 25 and 34, and holds a bachelor’s degree.
- he can be profiled as a cryptоcurrency investor, investing in various ICOs and токeиs.
- he HODLs between $1,000 and $10,000 worth of токeиs.
- he has never used cryptоcurrency for payment of goods and services.
Furthermore, when it comes to widespread cryptо adaptation:
- The typical cryptоcurrency user sees a complex set of limitations for using cryptо more for payments, including wanting to hold onto invеstmеnts (HODL), the volatility of cryptо assets and the lack of payment acceptance points.
- However, there is real intent of using cryptо more, depending on whether any of these limitations are being solved.
The study also takes a look at usage habits and behavior:
- Cryptо invеstors (token owners) prefer not to use their assets in real life as much as business owners (startups with ICOs, token issuers), freelancers (those who get paid in crypto) or service providers (those who accept cryptо as payment).
⬇⬇⬇ But wait, there’s more ⬇⬇⬇
Our in-depth 19 page study also features:
- a comparison of U.S., EU and Asian cryptоcurrency usage habits.
- detailed correlations between demographic factors like age and education.
- examines three separate case studies for small, medium and large “hodlr” use case profiles.
YES, SHOW ME!